This is a collection of methods you can use to increase Alexa ranking for your website.
The procedure is effective? According to some, they are very effective. But please note that some methods require effort and try to gradually achieve a lot new.
To increase your rank in the long term, I suggest you focus on content development and quality of your website because that is what is attracting the most attractive and the reader, do not just focus on how to increase your rank a fake created.
A certain content that may be relevant comments from the other major sites will give your site an increase in traffic in a natural way and that is a great way to help you increase your rank.
It is very important to emphasize that you have to devote effort to develop additional content to get more readers besides using the following tips:
1. Install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox's SearchStatus extension and put your blog homepage. This is the most basic steps.
2. Put Alexa rank widget on your website. A few days ago I put up on his blog every day and find that there're many people click on to see. Each click is counted as a visit even when the click does not install the Alexa toolbar.
3. Encourage others to use the Alexa toolbar. This includes friends, fellow webmasters or people who read or visitors to your blog. Be sure to link to your page so people know Alexa toolbar and Alexa's tracking system so that the reader knows the benefits of using this toolbar.
4. You work at your office or a private company? Please install the Alexa toolbar or Firefox extension SearchStatus on all computers and set your website or blog homepage for all browsers. This only works when using dynamic IP or different IP machines.
5. Get friends to review and vote for the profile of your site on Alexa. I'm not 100% sure that it will affect your ranking, but is also something.
6. Writing about Alexa. Webmaster and bloggers love to hear about ways to increase your rank. They will link to you and will bring traffic to you.
7. Advertise your URL in webmaster forums. The webmaster usually install the Alexa toolbar. If there are any webmasters to view your website and leave some comment useful words that it is a great way to let the community know that you have something on your website or to share.
8. Write content related to webmasters. This could fall into the topic of Domain and SEO, two fields that most webmasters to visit your website, they have installed the Alexa toolbar. Then just advertise your content on social networks or forums.
9. Alexa Ridirect use for the URL of the website. Try: http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?www.trangtriblog.com. Replace trangtriblog.com with your website URL. Use of this redirected URL in blog comments as well as forum signatures. URL redirect will help counter a specific IP once a day, if there is click on several times, only one IP. There is no evidence that this is beneficial for your rank, so use caution.
10. Article on social websites or forums with Asian languages. Many webmasters have said that users in countries of East Asia is the Alexa toolbar fans, see the website presence in East Asia on the Alexa Top 500. I recommend you do this when you have time.
11. Create a directory for webmasters on your website. This is a bar magnet for webmasters regularly visit your site.
12. Evoke. This often gives you a lot of website visitors and the number of viewers that will increase your Alexa rank.
13. Using PayperClick Campaigns. Buy advertising on search engines like Google will help bring traffic to you. Doubly line if your ad is very relevant to webmasters.
14. Create an Alexa category on your blog and use it to sign the articles or news about Alexa. This is an accessible resource for people looking wemaster or random network, while it increases your ranking on search engines.
15. Optimized articles. Please select the articles or get traffic from search engines, plus a graph or a widget at the bottom and link to the article on Alexa or Alexa rediret use the URL address of the other posts your website.
16. Buy traffic banners and links from forums and websites for webmasters. A location easily seen ad will drive lots of webmaster traffic to your website. This can significantly boost your rank.
17. Hire forum posters to pimp your website. May use signatures in webmaster forums or promote specific articles to pull visitors to your website ..
18. Paying for the shopkeeper net or net cafe to install the Alexa toolbar and set your website homepage on their computers in the shop. Maybe this is very difficult to do, but it is a very effective way.
19. Use MySpace. This is how dishonest so much I would not recommend it unless you really care about rank. Use pictures or banners and link them to your redirected Alexa URL. This will be most effective if your website content specifically related to MySpace.
20. Try Alexa auto-surf. They are effective? Can be effective for the new site. I think it's best for the new site and rank very low. Please note that when you use auto surfs alongside contextual ads (contextual ads), such as AdSense, it will have problems. This is not a solution to improve your rank in the long term so I recommend caution when using.
The last sentence I mean, content is still the most important factor!
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 311