After seeing many members do not understand the terminology used in the page "Online Betting," I would look black English terms translated it into Vietnamese for your convenience in both these terms doi.Tat hardly used at all sites "online betting" as a form of standard terminology in this field.
I would like to introduce the following order from top to bottom the terminology used in the pages ONSIDEBET. At different sites, then this order may change, more or less. Hope you noticed!
Spread bets and alt `0`: That is two teams have only one team wins or loses, there is no peace.
1st Halftime: Only one-half results beat.
Half Time - Full Time: Results of a union and to pay the whole game: For example:
* W1-W1: That team a win in the first half and won both matches.
* W1-Dr: Team 1 wins in the first half. 2 match results and team harmony.
* W1-W2: a winning team in the first half. Match Results, Team 2 wins.
Correct Score: precise ratio of the match: For example:
* 0-0 (7.5): If the score is 0-0, the precision air eating place a 7.5
* 2-0 (12.0): If the score is 2-0 match exactly the first place to eat 12.
Correct Score Special: special goals ratio: Note, this ratio is always lower than for Correct Score is more likely to win. For example:
* 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 (4.95): the match ratio is 1-0 or 2-0, or 3-0: placing a feeding 4.95
* 1-2, 1-3 or 0-4 (5:35): match ratio is 1-2 or 1-3, or 0-4: placing a feeding 5:35
Score - No Score: Scored goal or not: For example:
* Netherlands to score (1.4) not to score (2.4) scored the Netherlands, placed a feeding 1.4. Dutch did not score, placing a feeding 2.4
* To score Argentina (1:25) not to score (3.2): Argentina scoring, set a 1:25 feeding. Argentina did not score, placing a feeding 3.2.
Total in halves so sánh: Comparison of goals of both associations: For example:
* Most scored in 2nd (2.1): That is the most goals in the second agreement, an eating place 2.1.
* 1st (3.2): Most goals in the first half, put a food 3.2.
* The total score in cáº£ cùng (3:25): Total number of goals scored in the second half with one another, set a 3:25 feeding.
Winning with Advantage: Winning the Gap: Examples
* Netherlands wins by 1 goal (5.5); 2 or more goals (8.5): The Netherlands won a separate table, food put a 5.5. Dutch victory with two goals separated or more, put a food 8.5.
* Argentina wins by 1 goal (3.4); 2 or more goals (4.33): Argentina win a table, place a 3.4. Argentina win by 2 goals or more to know, set a 4:33 feeding.
* Zero score draw (7.5): air ratio, placing a feeding 7.5
* Non-zero score draw (5.0): Hoa a goal, put an 5.0 feed.
Match Goals: The goal of the match: For example:
* 0-1 (3.1): If the match is scored from 0 to 1, put a food 3.1.
* 2-3 (1.9): If the match is between 2 and 3 goals, put a feed 1.9
* 4-5-6 (3.4): If the match is 4 to 5 to 6 goals, set a 3.4.
Exact Number of Goals: The goal of the match accuracy: For example:
* 1 goal (2.2): If the match is a goal, put an eating 2.2.
* 2 goals (3.5): If the game has two goals, one eating place 3.5.
First Team to Score: The team scoring first. For example:
* Netherlands (2.4), Argentina (1.75); No score (7.5);: Holland stated before, put a food 2.4. Argentina scored first, putting a 1.75 food. No goals, had an eating 7.5.
Time of First Score: Time first goal: For example:
* From 1 to 29 min (1.95) goals within 1 minute to 29 minutes, put a food 1.95
* From 30 to 90 min (1.95): goals from 30 minutes to 90 minutes, put a food 1.95
* No score (7.5): No goals, set an eating 7.5.
Alternative Time of First Score: Some time scored another first. For example:
* 1-15 min (2.9); 16-30 min (3.5); 31-45 min (4.3); 46-60 min (7.0); 61-75 min (10.0); 76-90 min (15.0); No score (7.5);
Last Team to Score: The team scored the final example:
* Netherlands (2.2), Argentina (1.8); No score (7.5);
Time of Last Score: Time ultimate goal: For example:
* From 1 to 75 min (2.1); From 76 to 90 min (1.9); No score (7.5);
Penalty Shot: The match is shot Penalty: For example:
* Yes (3.2), No (1:25);
Sent Off: The game is chasing people: For example:
* Yes (3.8), No (1:17);
Total Corners: The total number of corner kick: For example:
* Over 10.5 (2.1); under 10.5 (1.65);
Total Corners: The total number of each team's corner: For example:
* Netherlands over 4.5 (1.8), under 4.5 (1.9); Argentina over 5.5 (2:02), under 5.5 (1.7);
Total Yellow Cards: Total number of yellow cards: For example:
* Over 3.5 (1.6), under 3.5 (2.2);
Total Offsides: Vietnamese The total phase: For example:
* Over 6.5 (2.1), under 6.5 (1.65);
Total Offsides: Vietnamese The total phase of each team: for example:
* Netherlands over 3.5 (2.4), under 3.5 (1.5); Argentina over 3.5 (2.4), under 3.5 (1.5);
First Score - Game Winner: The team scoring first and the end result of that team.
* Win (1:45) Draw (4.3); Loss (6.5); No score (7.5);
If something is not exactly expect you to contribute your ideas to better this article!
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 309