This plugin will create an XML-compatible sitemap to Google sitemap blog. You can submit this sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools Google gup easy to get a map to your blog, or speak to know how your blog is Google which pages to index easily worth more.
It can make a sitemap for all pages or just some of the blog page, depending on your preference. Immediately after you edit an article or write a new post, your sitemap is updated instantly and automatically notify it to all major search engines such as Ask.com, Google, MSN Search and Yahoo this change.
Once downloaded to your computer, extract the plugin to upload to your blog to prepare.
1. Upload the entire folder to wp-content/plugins on your blog
2. Please configure your blog to directories can be written up (writable) or create two files named sitemap.xml and sitemap.xml.gz and adjust them to be able to write with CHMOD. In most cases, the directory of your blog to write up mode can be (writable), so you need not do anything.
3. Two things must surely be: blog directory writable or you can have two files named sitemap.xml and can sitemap.xml.gz writable.
4. Active the plugin in the Plugins
5. Edit or write a new post or click on the Rebuild Sitemap Sitemap administrative interface called XML Sitemap is located under Options.
Such is done, this plugin will automatically create the sitemap and your sitemap will be notified to the Search Engine.
Poster : The Tuxedo
Viewed : 267