Your blog will become more attractive and more lively with people who drop out if you open a blog favorite music coming. So how do this?
1. Prepare music files (mp3 or wma format, choose bitrate of about 64 to 128 kbps).
2. Convert music files into videos, simply use the tools available in Windows is Windows Movie Maker.
- Go to Start> All Programs> Windows Movie Maker.
- Click Import audio and music inside the left frame, select background music files above.
- Drag the music files down to just import the frame storyboard (script) under the same program (if you have not done so, create a video file there will be no music).
- Click Make titles or credits on the left panel to add the title / author for the video file, do this just to "adequate procedures" to make music videos only, so you can enter arbitrary content.
- Click Save to My Computer on the left frame, name and where to save the file you just created.
- Click Show More Choices ...> Video for broadband (340 kbps). You should balance between quality and file size of video, to enjoy the easy listening even with weak Internet connection. Click Next.
3. Create an account to upload videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com) or Google Video (http://video.google.com).
4. Click on Upload (on YouTube) or upload your videos (Google Video).
5. Enter information about music on demand website, press the Upload button and wait for files to upload.
6. After successful upload, you'll get links to your music files (or may have to wait a while for your file is processed).
7. Now pay attention, you will have the code to embed (insert) files into your blog, usually something like this.
- For YouTube:
Poster : olaDesign
Viewed : 1619