First, to have a blog in Opera, you need to register an account at http://my.opera.com/community/signup/. Signing up is simple with just 4 steps as follows:
- Choose a user name (select your account name): Your blog address will be form http://my.opera.com/username/
- Choose a password: Enter password for your account, note that the password must be at least 5 characters.
- Enter a valid e-mail address: Enter your email address to send a link Opera activate your account. If not it loads the activation code you need to review the Bulk mail or Opera resubmit the proposal.
- Shown Enter the characters in the image below: Enter the security code, as the current random characters at the bottom. => Check the I agree to the terms and press Register now So you've got a blog.
Next I will demonstrate how to configure your blog before you write. So you've got a blog. Next I will demonstrate how to configure your blog before you write.
To configure your blog to do the following:
- Click the link Preferences => Blog Settings
Blog Title: Blog title
Blog Subtitle: sub-title of the blog.
Number of posts per page => number of posts displayed on a blog
Access Settings: Show blog to everyone? => Yes (Everyone can visit your blog), No (There 's Blog) Friends Only (only those you see your new DC => they also have to register a blog just like you)
Allow comments? => Allow comment? Yes (Everyone can write), No (There 's writing) Friends Only (only your friends Add new posts => they also have to register a blog just like you)
Allow anonymous comments? => Allow anonymous Comments? Yes or No depending on you.
Send me an e-mail khi comments are added? => Opera will email you when post feedback.
Change personal information (Edit profile):
Here you can upload your personal photos up, change avatars, change information, personal preferences ... If you want to change the password, then click Change your password here just below the Edit Profile link.
This function is used to mark the blog, the posts in the you is outstanding, the most interesting. Will be based on Opera's blog to rank for your blog. Note: You may only have a maximum of 15 Spotlights, if more than 15, the spotlights will be removed to replace with new ones.
Create Vote (votes) for blogs:
You go to Polls, will see the picture above. To create a poll, you need to write a poll question (Question) and answers (Alternatives). If you see 6 answers they give are too small by default, you can add an answer by pressing the button Add Alternative. Vote for who can choose many opinions, you click on the Allow muliple choice answer => Submit Poll
Countdowns: You want to have a countdown in your blog, you want to know from now on to the birthday of "him" how many more days? Let the Countdowns this function you serve You only need to enter the box Date (in the format year-month-day, for example 2007-10-27), and cell Event (name event) => Save
Opera is a sort tag groups relate to each article, the same a certain topic. You can set the Tag icon by choosing Edit and then upload new icons.
Archive directory is to list file you upload to your blog.
Upload new file directory for new files to upload.
Upload a new file includes three steps:
Select the directory to upload
Browse to upload images to
Press the Upload button
Show / not show the item on the navigation bar (menu navigation) of the blog:
Want to show or hide any item, simply check the corresponding box. Check box will not be displayed.
Default redirect: In this section you can present the option to read the first page when people visit your blog.
Statistics of traffic to your blog, disk space on your blog (each account is used up to 300MB)
The layout of your Blog
Preferences => Web page layout => Are you here to change the look. If you do not like the templates, you can go to custom CSS style sheet to import your own (this I will not mention because it relates very much to the knowledge of CSS - Cascading Style Sheets)
- => Blog => Click the button to write new articles.
- In a new article has some interesting features the following:
Title: The title of the article.
Post URL: In order for your blog posts easier to remember, you can use this feature. You can set Opera to automatically name or a name for your article.
Post intro: Summary article. If readers want to read, they will have to press the button Read more ...
Post: The content of your posts here. Your editor similar to Word, but when you choose the formatting tools, you will not immediately see the change, you need to Save or Preview, then see the change (this is probably a point that Opera's blog are popular in Vietnam)
You can type any name on the Tags, or choose to have Tags list in the box below. Note, Tag can not delete, can not be changed, so you should consider when creating new tags.
- Notify me if someone replies to this post: notify you if there is a response to this article.
- Show this as a sticky post: this option, then this article will be kept at the first page => Watch as the words speak
- Disable smilies: Turn off the emoticons.
- Publicly available: Let everyone can view this article.
- Friends only: Just you watch your new.
- Private: Private => write your own view
This article was written: To edit your post press
The fix is similar to when you wrote last.
Create Photo Album
The option is similar to when you write.
After creating your online image will download => interface as shown below:
After selecting photos to upload, then press the Upload button stumble
Blog: Like the home.
Archive: Where to store the article.
Photos: Photo Album
Links: Other Links
About: About yourself
You can send E-card from your blog or other people's blogs. Doing the following:
Choose Photo Album => Choose a picture to send => Send as E-card
1. Select frame: Select the frame
2. Write message: Writing wishes
3. Preview: Preview
4. Send Card Send
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 395