As you know, the Google blog with Blogger.com name which many people are favored by the relatively easy and flexible customization of it. However, one thing is the URL that Blogger gives you quite a long line like this: http://trangtriblog.blogspot.com or http://xxx.blogspot.com, the URL is the same as long Yahoo 360's blog, the blog or Opera, or services of any other free blog.
The biggest downside in my opinion it is in Vietnam at present, almost all Internet subscribers of VNN have no direct access to Google's blog through the URL they give you. You can easily register, access to Google's Blogger Dashboard and write and edit very easily, but when you introduce the URL of your blog for everyone, people can not access your blog is. Want to see your blog through Google's Internet subscribers VNN is going through another proxy, which are now almost all Internet subscribers in Vietnam is the VNN, so it has significantly reduced the amount of subscribers and Bloggers Google's Blogger.
But do not worry, I will introduce to you one way you can overcome all the disadvantages, such as creating a separate domain for your own blog set up on Google's Blogger. This way, you just have a very nice private domain name represents your own personality, moreover, it gives everyone can view your blog, including that person's internet use VNN.
To do this, you first must have a separate domain names purchased from a supplier that domain. For example your domain is trangtriblog.com. Enough with the introduction, we began work on it.
Step 1. Install your domain on Google's Blogger
- Log into Blogger Dashboard of your Google account.
- Go to Settings> Publishing
- Click Custom domain as in the picture below
- Stay focused on a letter Already own a domain? Switch to advanced settings. Please click on "Switch to advanced settings"
- Enter your domain name to click on Save Settings
Step 2. Only your domain to your Google Blogger.
Step on to your domain name will be linked to your blog in Google. Specifically here is that we need to create a CNAME record for your DNS domain is linked to ghs.google.com
With each domain registered in each registar how different they may be different tools, you can refer here: http://help.blogger.com
Specifically, I would do with a domain registered at Godaddy
- Login into your account at Godaddy.com
- Open the Domains tab and select My Domain Names. You will be redirected to Manage Domains.
- Click on your preferred domain for your blog.
- Click the Total DNS Control And MX Records in Total DNS Control section.
- Under Enter an Alias name: if you want Google's Blogger has been visited by one of your subdomain, for example tinhyeu.trangtriblog.com tinhyeu you fill this box. If you want Google's Blogger as you have the name of your domain name, for example http://www.trangtriblog.com then you just fill in this field is: www
- In a Point To Host Name: Please fill in ghs.google.com and click OK and Update.
You need to carry between 30 minutes to several hours to update DNS server and connect with each other. Finished, so you've got a Google blog with your own domain name instead of long domain names like solid: http://xxx.blogspot.com.
I wish you success and enjoy the fruits of yourselves.
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 392