First, when you log into your account, will be shown and features information on your account.
- Logout: exit from your account
- Balance: check the balance in your account
- Spend: payment or send money to other accounts Egold.
- Redemption: this is not a concern because this is the function of drawing gold from Egold.
- History: View historical transactions as well as send money to receive money.
- Account info: Here is the function that you can change some information about your account security for your account.
Here introduce to you about each function:
This function shall not have to say anything more. When you want to quit, only holding Egold click Logout.
This function is used to check the overall balance that you currently have in my Egold account.
This function helps you to send money to other accounts Egold, and you also use this to pay for goods online shopping, ...
After you complete these settings, you click on preview to preview the information you have entered is complete and accurate parameters that may be required or Egold.
If wrong, you can back again to fix, but if so, then you just click confirm. Transactions will be done immediately. After the transaction is done, Egold will notify you of such transactions is how much the Batch number. Batch number is used to prove that you have sent a certain amount or pay a certain amount.
This function should not we be concerned as it used to service the bank exchangers or withdraw gold from Egold. But we are so far away they are, want to withdraw cash and documents procedures to withdraw gold from Egold is quite complex so we are temporarily not find out about this service.
This function helps you to review the transactions that you made such as Outward, to get money, get free money, ....
Explain more about the options in this category:
- Starting date: start date for the period that you want to check
- Ending date: last date for the period you want to check.
- Quick Select date: Select a quick one day or a certain period of time: yesterday, last month, last year, all.
- Payment received: the amount of money you received.
- Payment made: the transactions you send money or make payments to others.
- Fulfill InExchanges: transaction currency conversions from other metals into gold money. (This is almost like we do not have, primarily used for banks, the service exchangers.)
- OutExchanges: gold transfers from the other types of coins (which we should not choose not to.)
- Bailments: send signed transactions in Egold gold (which we are not in use).
- Redeemption: Trading gold you withdraw from your Egold account (which we never used to be not to choose).
- Fees: the fees you pay when you receive money, make the conversion transaction.
- Incentive payments: the payments were preferential.
You can choose one or all of the above options. Besides Egold also give us the ability to view history through more effective:
- Match # And Batch: helping you find a transaction number that you desire Bach.
- And match To / From Account #: find transactions sent from or sent to the account from which you are looking for.
- E-metal and match: a currency transactions with any metal, probably gold, silver, platinum ... This we did not use.
- And match merchant reference #: find the transactions were carried out with the merchant.
After completing the steps above options, click on "View detail history" to see more transactions, or click on "View Summary" to view a summary.
6. Account Info:
This feature helps you check and change the information about:
- Your account name (account)
- Contact (contact)
- Your password (pasphrase)
- Changes to the security of your account (Accsent - Account Settings)
- Accept payment when the account is blocked (Control Panel)
I was quite detailed introduction on how to use an Egold account to receive money, send money, make transactions, checking accounts, change account information on ....
Hopefully you do not know about Egold can learn the necessary information for you.
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 306