This is a plugin for WordPress blog. It counts the number of daily visitors to your blog, and it also shows the number of people are viewing your blog a very detailed way. It lets you know who they are and see where as a member or client or bots is the son of the search engines. On the dashboard also displays your IP clearly who view your blog.
Before installation, you must download and unzip wp-useronline out his computer.
This is the latest version of wp-useronline211 by GamerZ development. You simply download, unpack and upload the entire folder to extract the wp-content/plugins directory on your host.
Login to your blog and this plugin in the plugins active.
General manual (with widgets)
1. Activate WP-UserOnline Widget Plugin
2. Login to the WP-Admin -> Presentation -> Widgets
3. Drag widgets to the sidebar UserOnline
4. You can configure UserOnline Widget by clicking the configure icon icon
5. Save changes to Clilck
Create online site statistics
1. Visit WP-Admin -> Write -> Write Page
2. You want to write any in the Page Title
3. Write ["page_useronline"] in the area of the site (un-check "" go offline, because I have to write the quotes, otherwise it will become a command)
4. Write "useronline" in the slug area of the article (remove the quotation marks go offline)
5. Click Publish
User Statistics online (using external loop of WordPress)
- For statistics of the most visited, use:
<? Php if (function_exists ('get_most_useronline')):?>
Most Users Ever Online Is <p> <? php get_most_useronline ();?> On <? php get_most_useronline_date ();?> </ p>
<? Php endif;?>
- To show the number of people browse the blog, please use:
<? Php if (function_exists ('get_users_browsing_site')):?>
<div id="useronline-browsing-site"> <? php get_users_browsing_site ();?> </ div>
<? Php endif;?>
- To show viewers are watching any of the blog page, use:
<? Php if (function_exists ('get_users_browsing_page')):?>
Poster : beStyle
Viewed : 285